Vehicle Welding Production Line Designed by Jdsk
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Meters|
|Production Capacity:||10000m Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Vehicle Welding Production Line
- Automatic Production Line: Assembly
- Automation: Automation
- Rhythm: Flow Production Line
- Scope of Application: Car, Truck, New Energy Automobile and Other Vehicl
- Dimension: Customized
- Keywords: New Energy Car Assembly Line
- Warranty: Lifetime Service
- Trademark: JDSK
- Specification: Vehicle Assembly Line
- HS Code: 8428330000
- Transmission Type: Rigid
- Certification: ISO, CE, LR, ABS
- Flexible Production: Agile Manufacturing
- Production Scope: Product Line
- Frame Steel: Stainless Steel or Steel
- Belt Material: POM/PP/PVC/PU/Rubber
- Usage: Vehicle Assembly Line
- Jdsk Qualification: 30 Years Manufacture Experience in Production Line
- Transport Package: Packing Wooden Box
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Vehicle Welding Production Line from JDSK
KTKG(Yongda Automatic Production Line) as the branch of JDSK, is specialized in producing Assembly Line, Automobile Assembly Line, New Energy Vehicle Production Line etc. With factory area of more than 98000 square meters and more than 380 employees, including 60 high educated technicians and 8 senior engineers. JDSK has an excellent production team. 30% of products are exported to oversea market. We are one of the professional Assembly Line manufactures in Zhejiang, China.
Welcome to contact us for more details at any time.
JDSK With Projects Done Before
Cetificate To Guarantee High Quality Equipment
•Provide relevant advices during project scheduling carrying-out
•Provide initial proposal, process flow diagram, technical documents and equipment layout plan
•Provide engineering cases for reference.
•Provide our documents about logistics management and quality control.
Sale tracking service
We will assign our experienced project manager to do the job as below:
• Sign contract
• Conform drawing
• Equipment fabricating
• Initial assembly commissioning
• Final assembly commissioning
• Ex factory inspection
• Final commissioning
• Inspection and acceptance
1. Provide technical support and production line upgrade;
2. Feedback within 2h after receive fault notification or service requirement, assign our engineers onsite within 24h,within 48h at the latest;
3. Free training how to use.
4. User-friendly English manual or operating video for machine using and maintaining.
5. on-the-spot training and installation can be met if required.
6. We always deliver equipments on time so that our customers does not need to waste extra time to wait. We also respond our customer at the first time in order to satisfy customers' requirement.